AUSTRALIA SCHOLARSHIP! Professor John Lovering funding for International Students Is Ongoing in Australia
If you are interested in environmental studies, then, the Professor John Lovering Graduate Environmental program is a great opportunity for you. This program is organized by the University of Melbourne.
The bursary aims to support financially for those applicants who are going to take part in a graduate or a master’s coursework study program.
Participants are strongly recommended to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic citizens are available for this funded education.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You are eligible to apply for a graduate diploma or a master’s degree course in the field of Environment and natural resources.
- Admissible Criteria: If you have academic performance, financial need, leadership accomplishments and potential then you can apply for this fund.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to write and submit an essay on how they will use this opportunity to enhance their studies and how will they contribute to improving environmental outcomes.
- Admission Requirements: A complete 12 years of academic education is required for a graduate diploma and an undergraduate degree is necessary for a master’s course.
- Language Requirement: If English is not aspirant’s local language then they must have to show their English language proficiency by taking IELTS or TOEFL test.
Scholarship Application Deadline: July 31, 2019