Graduate Scholarships at University of Manitoba in Canada For International Students In Ongoing, 2019
The University of Manitoba is delighted to offer Canada Graduate Scholarships for Research or Master’s degree program.
The scholarship is open to all Canadian students.
Eligible Countries: Canadian students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
• Be enrolled in, or intend to apply for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at the master’s (or in some cases doctoral level) at a Canadian university with a CGS M allocation;
• Not have previously held a CGS M;
• Have achieved a first-class average of a 3.75 GPA, in EACH of the last two completed years of study (full-time equivalent); and
• Submit a maximum of one CGS M application per year (the Research Portal will allow the application to be submitted to up to five universities – refer to the Application Procedure.
Method of Application: To apply for the CGS M scholarships, all applicants must complete and submit an application using the Research Portal.
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 03, 2018