Study in UK: Zenith Scholarship at the Robert Gordon University for International Students, 2018
Scholarship Description: Applications for invited for Zenith Undergraduate Scholarship at Robert Gordon University in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program..
Application Deadline: 27th December, 2018..
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate scholarships.
Country of Study: UK
Available Subject: Applicants must be engaged in full-time study at Robert Gordon University on one of the degree programs listed below:
- Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Mechanical Engineering MEng
- Mechanical and Offshore Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Mechanical and Offshore Engineering MEng
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering MEng
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering MEng
Scholarship Benefits: The Zenith Undergraduate Scholarship offers two undergraduate students funding support up to the value of £2,500 per annum.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and personal characteristics. In respect of personal characteristics, applicants should be able to demonstrate that they:
- Are enthusiastic, energetic & determined
- Have a strong commitment to self-development
- Possess good communication & interpersonal skills
- Take a proactive and committed approach to their education
- Are highly motivated
- Are keen to succeed academically and professionally
Application Procedure: Completed application forms should be submitted to Scholarships-at-rgu.ac.uk